Reading about Art & Artists: Home
Children's books about visual arts and artists, especially painting, drawing, and sculpture.
What the Arts Teach
- Make good judgments
- There is more than one solution
- See the world in many ways
- Purposes are seldom fixed
- Words do not exhaust what we can know
- Small differences can have large effects
- Think through and within a material
- Learn to say what cannot be said
- Discover what we are feeling
- What adults believe is important
New Books about Art
The original layout for this page was created by Karen Morris, last updated July 2016 by Shannon Bowman.