Was This Helpful?
About This Guide
This guide will show you resources available for research in Athletic Training.
You will find information as follows:
- Background Information - not an expert in Athletic Training? Here are some books and electronic sources to help you get up to speed.
- Database Search Tips - this guide offers tips and tricks to assist in searching databases more effectively and efficiently.
- Finding Books - step one in research is locating books. Here you will find links to searching for books in the OSU Library, as well as other sources for identifying books in libraries around the world.
- Dissertations - looking for Ph.D. dissertations in Athletic Training done at OSU or elsewhere?
- Finding Articles - to locate research articles, here are some databases in athletic training and sports medicine.
- Writing and Citing - now that you've collected your information, it's time to write the paper and cite your sources correctly.
- Top Journals - ever wonder what the top 25 impact journals are in Athletic Training? Wonder no more.
- Athletic Training Course LibGuides - other LibGuides for Athletic Training courses.
- Board of Certification Exam References - this guide lists the exam references for the BoC Exam, including OSU Library call numbers and locations.
- AT Videos - a listing of athletic training DVD materials available at the OSU Library.
Athletic Training Librarian
306 Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University Libraries
Stillwater, OK 74078