Check-out, Renew, Request: Fines and Fees
Fines and Fees
Fine and Billing Policies
If you have any questions about Library fines or fees on your account, please contact the our Financial Assistant at 405-744-9733.
- Main Collection Materials: $. 25/day/book plus $5/day/book for recalls
- Course Reserves and Textbooks: $0.50 per min/ $50 max for 2 hour loans; $5/day for longer loans
- Interlibrary Loan Materials: $5/day/item
Unreturned Material Fines
- Main collection: When an item becomes 60 days overdue, you are billed the replacement, plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee per item.
- Recalled, reserve and special permission: When items be- come 30 days overdue, you are billed replacement cost, plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee per item.
- Replacement cost of a reserve test file is $20, plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
- Replacement cost of a reserve photocopy is $10, plus a $20 non-refundable processing fee.
Note: When a lost item(s) is returned after billing, only the replacement cost is credited. The processing fee is non-refundable. All library users are charged for lost/damaged items checked out on their IDs.
Overdue fines are not charged to OSU faculty, except for overdue recalled, reserve, microform & media, special permission and interlibrary services materials.
Unreturned materials: When a “lost” book is returned after billing, you are credited only for the replacement cost of the item(s). The processing fee is non-refundable. You are responsible and will be charged for lost or damaged books charged on your ID.
The Circulation & Information Desk is open anytime the Library is open.
If you have any questions about or need assistance with your Library account, please contact us at 405-744-9775 or at email@example.com.