Plant Biology, Ecology & Evolution: Home
What Do You Need?
Can’t find what you are looking for? Having trouble using our library? I am your subject librarian and provide specialized research services. Our reliable and authoritative library collection will save you time and money. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for fast and courteous services. My contact information is on the right, in the profile box.
About this guide
Welcome to the Botany subject guide. This page helps you start searching for information in the plant science.
The library has a broad coverage of life sciences. The collection consisting of over 40,000 volumes is located in the basement of the library. The materials are shelved by Dewey number. Current print journals are shelved alphabetically on the west section of the first floor. The library owns a growing number of electronic databases and online journals as well.
Things I do in the library
- Serve as liaison to my subject specialty areas.
- Provide reference and instruction for faculty and students.
- Select and manage print resources (monographs) to continue the development of the science collection.
- Facilitate communication with campus community about library resources to support their research and teaching needs.
- Serve on library and university committees or groups as appropriate.