EndNote: EndNote Web
The OSU Library has negotiated and purchased the license for EndNote, citation management software. It is available to OSU students, faculty and staff.
New features in EndNote Web
- Attach Files
- 2 GB of storage for attached files
- Capture Web page data using a bookmark
- Library syncing between the web and desktop versions
Other features are still available like:
- Cite While You Write (now for Word 2010)
You must log in to EndNote Web at least once a year from on campus to maintain your active account.
Upgrading Your EndNote Web Account
To upgrade your existing EndNote web account to allow attachments:
- Open your desktop version of EndNote X5.
- Click Edit, then Preferences.
- About a fourth of the way down on the left click on EndNote Web.
- Click Activate.
- Type your email address twice.
- Type your password.