Microbiology and Molecular Genetics: Home
What Do You Need?
Can’t find what you are looking for? Having trouble using our library? I am your subject librarian and provide specialized research services. Our reliable and authoritative library collection will save you time and money. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for fast and courteous services. My contact information is on the right, in the profile box.
Microbiology news from NATURE
Things I do in the library
- Serve as liaison to my subject specialty areas.
- Provide reference and instruction for faculty and students.
- Select and manage print resources (monographs) to continue the development of the science collection.
- Facilitate communication with campus community about library resources to support their research and teaching needs.
- Serve on library and university committees or groups as appropriate.