Library Creativity Award: Home
About the OSU Library Creativity Award
The OSU Library provides a technology-rich space where students can experiment with some of the latest software and devices. We want to make these tools accessible to all OSU students, and provide opportunities for students to develop proficiency and a comfort level with the kinds of technology they will need to be successful at OSU and beyond. Resources like the Edmon Low Creative Studios and the Tech to Go Desk, and events like "Tech Tuesday @2" support that goal.
The Library Creativity Award is designed to encourage and reward the creative efforts of students at OSU by asking them to use techniques, skills and ideas learned during "Tech Tuesday @2," in the classroom or on their own to compete for monetary awards.
- Entries will be judged using the submitted project summary and final project.
- Awards categories include
- 2D ($300)
- 3D ($300)
- Motion/Video/Animation ($300)
- Wild Card ($300)
- Best in Show ($1,000)
- Winners will be notified in April and formally announced prior to the end of the semester. Winning submissions may be highlighted on this website and other OSU media.
- For more detailed eligibility guidelines and application details, please see the links on the left or along the top of the page.
Apply by April 10, 2017
Get Inspired at "Tech Tuesday @2"
These monthly presentations are an interactive showcase of emerging and innovative technologies. “Tech Tuesday @2” is held in the Edmon Low Creative Studios (Room 105). Every event will feature tech-related door prizes.