FPST 4993: Advanced Fire/Safety Problems: Home
Library Instruction Objectives for FPST 4993: Advanced Fire/Safety Problems
1. Traditional Literature Review. Search Compendex, Inspec, and Web of Science to locate scholarly journal articles on your topic.
2. Determine if a scholarly journal is peer reviewed (refereed) using Ulrichsweb.
3. Understand the difference between handbooks and articles
4. Locate technical standards on your topic.
5. Use a citation style to cite your sources article.
6. Use Interlibrary Services when full text is not available from the Library
7. Please complete the online feedback form after this instruction.
Proquest Research Library
Peer Reviewed? Use Ulrichs' to determine
What is Ulrichsweb?
Ulrichsweb is an easy to search source of detailed information on more than 300,000 periodicals (also called serials) of all types: academic and scholarly journals, e-journals, peer-reviewed titles, popular magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and more.
Use Ulrichsweb to explore your library's catalog or other locations where your library subscribes to serials resources.
fire and confined space - [yields 273 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex] [Compendex auto truncation]