OSU Library Open Textbook Author Guidelines: Home
- Completed manuscripts of approximately 200‐300 pages, or 50K ‐75K words, must be submitted by June 30, 2016, written in English, and should be accessible, engaging, and suitable for use in community college, college or university courses.
- The manuscript should include: abstract of approximately 100 words, introduction, and all references cited.
- Citations should be submitted using standards appropriate to the discipline e.g. APA, Chicago Manual of Style, MLA, etc.
- The author(s) must verify and obtain appropriate permissions for any copyrighted work used in the work. See General Considerations in this guide for resources in this regard.
- The author(s) agrees to publish a freely accessibly e‐book with OSU Library Open Textbooks with a Creative Commons Attribution‐Non‐Commercial‐ShareAlike 4.0 Unported License. Terms can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
OSU Library, 2016. Adapted from the Open SUNY Textbook Author Guidelines. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution‐ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/