Suzanne Reinman: Profile
M.L.I.S., University of Michigan
B.A., Albright College
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center Association
- Secretary (2013-)
- Journal Editor (2006-)
- Publications Committee (2006-)
- Chair (2013-)
- Website Administrator, Backup (2012-)
- United States Agricultural Information Network
- Legislative and Government Relations Committee, Chair (2012-2013), Reappointed (2013-)
- Webmaster (2012-)
- Communications Committee (2012-)
- American Library Association
- International Documents Task Force, UNEP Liaison, 1996
- GODORT Notable Documents Panel, State and Local 2014-
- Editor, Journal of the Patent and Trademark Resource Center Association (2007-)
- Reviews Editor and Editorial Board, Government Information Quarterly, Elsevier (2006-)
- Oklahoma Library Association
- Government Documents Roundtable, Secretary, 2013-2014
- Editor, Browse Topics, U.S. Government Printing Office (2006 – 2014)
Selected Publications & Presentations
Reinman, Suzanne (2014). “New Patent Classification System in the U.S.” The Oklahoma Inventor, Volume 24, no. 1.
Reinman, Suzanne (2013). “Patent Research,” in Information Literacy Instruction that Works: A Guide to Teaching by Discipline and Student Population. Patrick Ragains, Ed. Chicago: Neal-Schuman.
Tilley, D., Reinman S., K. Buerger, J. Stewart and L. Allmon. 2013. Introduction to Patents and the Patent Process. Available at https://ias.okstate.edu/training-modules.
Oklahoma Inventors Database, Digital Publications, OSU Library, http://okinventors.library.okstate.edu/
Index of U.S. patents issued to individuals residing in Indian and Oklahoma territory 1880 – 1907
IP Overview and Trademarks: Protecting Your Product or Business Name, Student Startup Central, OSU Riata Center for Entrepreneurship, October 2014.
A Renaissance of the Past in Vermont Agriculture: How History Often Repeats Itself and What It Means for Today's Agriculture and Food Systems, Roger Allbee, former Secretary of Agriculture, Vermont. Moderator, 14th Biennial United States Agricultural Information Network Conference, Burlington, Vermont, May 2014.
A New Version of the Preliminary U.S. Patent Search, Patent and Trademark Resource Center Seminar, Alexandria, VA, March 25, 2012.