EndNote: EndNote Online
New features in EndNote Web
- Attach Files
- Capture Web page data using a bookmark
- Library syncing between the web and desktop versions
Other features are still available like:
- Cite While You Write
- Sharing citations or complete database from you desktop EndNote
You must log in to EndNote Online at least once a year from on campus to maintain your active account.
Upgrading Your EndNote Web Account
To upgrade your existing EndNote web account to allow attachments:
- Open your desktop version of EndNote X9.
- Click Edit, then Preferences.
- Near the bottom on the left click on Sync.
- Type your email address (O-Key).
- Type your password (EndNote Online password).