Human Development & Family Science: Finding Articles
- Full-Text JournalsUse this option to search for a specific journal. Journals that the OSU Library has available online in full text are listed here.
- DatabasesUse article databases to find articles on a topic. All the library's databases are listed alphabetically on this page. For recommendations, see the Databases page of this guide.
Finding Journals: Online
To find the full text of a journal online, use the Journal Search page or search the OSU Library for the journal title.
When you find the journal in the results list, click "Online Access" to view the full text.
Links to the full text are listed under "View It" in the item results.
Note: Many journals are available from more than one source, so pay attention to the date range to see what's available from each. In this case, it's available in four sources:
- Wiley Online Library: 2000 - present
- JSTOR: 1964 - 6 years ago
- Research Library: 1988 - 1 year ago
- Factiva: 1997 - 2009
Finding Journals: Print
In general, most of the library's newer journals are available electronically. However, some titles are only available in print, or only have some years online and others in print. This is especially common with older titles.
Search for the journal title. You will sometimes see different records for the print and the online version of the same journal. Under the print record, click the "Available at" link to view location information.
Check the locations for the year that you need.
Most issues of this print trade journal are in the Annex or the Library Auxiliary Building, but issues published in the last year are in the Current Periodicals section on the 4th floor.