Art & Graphic Design: Careers & Portfolios: Portfolios
Creating Your Portfolio
- Design/Portfolio byISBN: 1610587855Publication Date: 2013Featuring a curated collection of approximately 300 exquisite designs, along with essays from designers in the field about the essence and importance of a good portfolio design, "Design/Portfolio "contains mini-workshops that dissect several featured projects and highlight the effectiveness of exceptional design treatments from around the world.
- No Plastic Sleeves byISBN: 9780240810904Publication Date: 2010This book shows you how to make the COMPLETE package - letterhead, resumes, mailers, and online. Gorgeous layout for visual examples and also hundreds of inspirational photos. Shows you HOW to make your portfolio package, rather than simply listing "cool" portfolios.
- Portfolio Design byISBN: 9780393732535Publication Date: 2012Harold Linton's Portfolio Design has been the standard reference for students and young professionals who want to make the best impression possible in their applications for undergraduate and graduate school admissions, design grants, competitions, or in a job interview. Now, with the fourth edition, the book is better than ever. All the features that made Portfolio Design the go-to guide-how to assemble a portfolio that will display your talents and qualifications to the best advantage; advice on formats, content, sequencing, page layout design, and binding systems; when to print and when to go digital; and the latest in promoting yourself on the Internet.
Creating Your Portfolio
- Designing a Digital Portfolio byISBN: 9780321637512Publication Date: 2009Learn how to make your most important assets more portable and durable. Students and working artists alike will benefit from the practical guidance on organizing and presenting their work. Portfolios have always been artists' most valuable tools for communicating their talents to the outside world, whether to potential employers or galleries or clients. This book gives artists at any level a creative edge, ensuring that their portfolios get noticed and help them stand out from the crowd.
- How to Create a Portfolio and Get Hired byISBN: 1856696723Publication Date: 2010This book shows those embarking on an illustration or graphic design career how best to put together an effective, professional portfolio. It discusses what to include and how to organize and display the work, and also advises on presentation techniques and self-promotion. Both print and virtual portfolios are covered.