AVED: Aviation Education Research: Literature Review
An overview of terms and resources useful in research in aviation and aeronautics.
A review of the literature on any given topic or issue is not just a list of everything on that topic or issue. It presents the current state of research on a carefully defined topic.
It is like a short essay. It will:
- identify important articles, reports, and books on the topic,
- summarize those publications,
- synthesize those publications in a meaningful way
What Does a Literature Review Do?
1. Focuses on Previous Research
2. Shows How Your Research Fills a Gap
3. Tells Why Your Research is Needed
4. Sets Boundaries to Your Research