Oklahoma State University Archives: Home
Archives is dedicated to preserving state, local and university history. Special Collections holds selected and donated materials focusing on the history of Oklahoma State University, its employees and graduates. Rare books, manuscripts, photographs and research material related to Oklahoma women, history, politics, business and natural resources have also been acquired. The University Archives is the depository for all academic and administrative documents, official records and other materials related to the management, operations and mission of OSU.
Ask Archives a Question
Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Research materials are placed in SCUA in order to preserve them for future use while at the same time making them available for present research. The materials require special storage, handling and security.
It is the researcher's responsibility to conform to all legal provisions such as literary rights and copyrights affecting the materials used.
Rules Governing Use:
- Staff members obtain all material for patrons
- Patrons using material from the collections are requested to fill out a User Registration Form and show photo identification
- Materials must be used only in the Paul Miller Room
- Use only pencils when working with material
- Maintain the original order of unbound material
Form of Citation:
[Identification of item], [Name of collection], Oklahoma State University Archives, Oklahoma State University Libraries.