Architecture: Online Journals
Resources in support of the School of Architecture at Oklahoma State University.
Articles in Journals
- Academic Search PremierThis multi-disciplinary database offers full text for nearly 2,000 scholarly journals, including more than 1,500 peer-reviewed titles. Covering virtually every area of academic study, Academic Search Premier offers full text information dating as far back as 1985. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- Art & Architecture CompleteArt & Architecture Complete provides full-text coverage of 380 periodicals and more than 200 books. There is also cover-to-cover indexing for more than 780 academic journals, magazines, and trade publications, and selective coverage for 70 additional publications and a collection of over 63,000 images that are provided by Picture Desk, among others.
- Avery Index to Architectural PeriodicalsThe database explores the current literature of architecture and design, covering international, scholarly, and popular periodical writing in its index, with coverage dating back to 1930, and in selective cases back to 1860.
- Bibliography of the History of ArtBeginning in 1991, this bibliographical database covers European and American visual arts materials, including articles from over 1,200 journals that cover material published between 1975 and 2007.
- JSTORFull-text access for over 17 million journal articles, books, documents, and research reports in a variety of disciplines.
RIBA British Architectural Library. Catalogue. Includes an index to over 300 architectural periodicals held in the Royal Institute of British Architects as well as the catalog to the library's collection, the photograph collection, the drawing collection, the manuscript collection, and a biographical database of architects.