Science Cafe OSU, Potential Impacts of Oil and Gas Exploration: Communities & Housing
Serving campus and communities with information and resources
June 5, 2014
Natural gas is an important & widely used resource. Communities experience opportunities & challenges associated with hydraulic fracturing. Learn basic information about community & housing issues.
Sites of Interest:
Use your browser to search "Baker Hughes Well Count" for well count data and oilfield activity
- One speaker seems to be saying that hydraulic fracturing's product is natural gas. I understood from last week that the products were both oil & natural gas. Which is correct?
- Who can we report damage to?
- What is coming from the leaky pipes along the road?
- I have well water. How can I get more information about water quality?
- Where are the county educators?