BCOM 3113_Hill: Company/Industry Information
Company and Industry Information
Below is a list of databases that are excellent resources for company and industry information.
- BizMinerProvides detailed industry analysis and market research reports on more than 16,000 lines of business in national and local markets.
- Business Source PremierResearch from business journals and periodicals covering management economics, finance, accounting, international business and more. Most inclusive general business database.
- FactivaWorldwide coverage of local and regional newspapers, trade publications, business newswires, press release wires, investment and market research reports, and company profiles. Includes current full text (no images) access to Wall Street Journal.
- HooversCovers public, private, and international companies. Includes overviews, major industry trends, industry links, and IPO information.
- IBISWorldContains reports for all of the 723 industries in the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). Reports contain trends, statistics and analysis on market size, market share of competitors, and industry growth rates.
- Mergent IntellectAccess private and public U.S and international business data, industry news, facts and figures, and executive contact information. It can also provide demographic information and contact information for over 210 million U.S. consumers using WhitePages Pro data.
- Mergent OnlineProvides profiles, research, and data on individual publicly traded U.S. and International companies, their finances, and their industries.
- Standard and Poors NetAdvantageProvides industry surveys and company information with company descriptions, stocks & bond issues, earnings estimates, and dividend and split history.