1. Traditional Literature Review. Search Compendex, Inspec, and Web of Science to locate scholarly journal articles on your topic.
2. Determine if a scholarly journal is peer reviewed (refereed) using Ulrichsweb.
3. Understand the difference between handbooks and articles
4. Locate technical standards on your topic.
5. Use a citation style to cite your sources article.
6. Use Interlibrary Services when full text is not available from the Library
7. Please complete the online feedback form after this instruction.
What is Ulrichsweb?
Ulrichsweb is an easy to search source of detailed information on more than 300,000 periodicals (also called serials) of all types: academic and scholarly journals, e-journals, peer-reviewed titles, popular magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and more.
Use Ulrichsweb to explore your library's catalog or other locations where your library subscribes to serials resources.
FPST 4993: Fire Safety Hazard Recognition
(wildland fire or wildfire or forest fire) and air quality measurements
Passive fire protection
Musculoskeletal issues in firefighting and life safety
fire and confined space - [yields 273 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex] [Compendex auto truncation]
urban wildlife interface