FPST 4982 Fire Protection & Safety Projects I: Home
Library Instruction Objectives for FPST 4982 Fire Protection & Safety Projects I
1. Traditional Literature Review. Search Compendex, Inspec, and Web of Science to locate scholarly journal articles on your topic.
2. Determine if a scholarly journal is peer reviewed (refereed) using Ulrichsweb.
3. Understand the difference between handbooks and articles
4. Locate technical standards on your topic.
5. Use a citation style to cite your sources article.
6. Use Interlibrary Services when full text is not available from the Library
7. Please complete the online feedback form after this instruction.
Proquest Research Library
Peer Reviewed? Use Ulrichs' to determine
FPST 4993: Fire Safety Hazard Recognition
(wildland fire or wildfire or forest fire) and air quality measurements
Passive fire protection
Musculoskeletal issues in firefighting and life safety
fire and confined space - [yields 273 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex]
( fire or flash* or combust* ) AND ( (confined space) or microcavity ) [yields 563 results in Compendex] [Compendex auto truncation]
urban wildlife interface