PETE 4343 Reservoir Engineering and Well Testing: Home
Pete 4343: Reservoir Engineering and Well Testing
Topics include reservoir fluid flow, well performance, gas and water coning, water influx, oil recovery mechanisms, oil and gas reservoirs, water flooding, type curve matching, well testing, and buildup and drawdown tests.
1. Search a database to locate a scholarly journal article.
2. Determine if a scholarly journal is peer reviewed (refereed) using Ulrichsweb.
3. Use the APA Style to cite the journal article.
4. Use Interlibrary Services when full text is not available from the Library
Please complete the online feedback form after this instruction.
Peer Reviewed? Use Ulrichs' to determine
- UlrichsWebProvides detailed, comprehensive, and authoritative information on serials published throughout the world. Links users to related serials for alternate titles and alternate media formats, and contains tens of thousands of URLs and e-mail addresses for links to journals and publishers. Also links to journal citation reports and reviews from Library Journal. Updated weekly.
SciFinder Scholar search:
Research Topic "reservoir drive mechanism"> references (295)> refine "materials balance" (8)
"reservoir drive mechanism" and "materials balance" > 49 references
type curve matching
oil recovery mechanisms