United Way Fundraising: Home
United Way Fundraising 2021
Welcome to the Library's United Way Fundraising page for 2021.
Our goal this year is: $16,000.
See the information below to fill out your pledge card or find an event.
Who benefits from United Way?
A lot of people. 98% of the money raised in Payne County stays in Payne County. It helps fund community organizations like Wings of Hope, MPower, and many more. For more information about who receives money from United Way, download the brochure below.
How can I contribute?
Easy! You can make donations via payroll deduction, credit/debit card, cash or check. See the OSU Campaign page for more details about these options. You can also participate in the many fundraisers, both in the library and throughout campus. See below for more details about library fundraising.
Make a donation
- You have a lot of options for making an online pledge this year: payroll deduction, bank draft, bill me, credit/debit card, or Paypal.
- Go to my.okstate.edu, and log into your Banner portal, and navigate to Employee >> Benefits and Deductions >> United Way.
- Or, you can visit unitedwaypaynecounty.org/credit. Note: Payroll deduction is not available using this option.
New incentives this year!
- Traveling trophy: The campus unit that increases their payroll deduction donations by the highest percentage will be given a traveling trophy to display for the year.
- Join the Leaders Society with your donation and be entered for a chance to win football suite tickets, McKnight center tickets, complimentary meals at Taylor's or Rancher's Club, and more! (See flyer below.)
Fundraising events - going towards library goal
Game Day Parking @ Lot #13
- Remaining game days:
- October 30 @ TBA (Homecoming)
- November 13 @ TBA
- November 27 @ TBA
- Spaces sell for $20 each
- Lot #13 located on the SW corner of West and Maple (behind the new Chase Bank and Qdoba)
- Contact Holly Reiter to volunteer or ask questions