CIED 4012: Integration of Literacy: Audio Books
Resources on literacy in the K-12 curriculum, on audio books, and about creating web pages and online audio centers.
All Ears, No Tears: How to Create a Listening Corner
Here are basic steps for creating your own online listening corner for your library or classroom.
- Develop a web page using one of the following software programs, or use your classroom webpage.
- Word Press (or another blog platform)
- Search the Internet for stories or books to use with your students.
- Bookmark or copy the URL of each website of the stories to your webpage.
- Locate clipart to add interest and variety to your web page.
- Provide directions for using the Online Listening Corner.