Skip to Main Content
Patent and Trademark Resource Center at Oklahoma State University: Additional Resources
Entrepreneurs & Business Assistance
- Contact a Small Business Development Center or a Technology Center for questions about starting or expanding a small business in Oklahoma. See also the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance or SCORE.
- See the programs of the Inventors Assistance Center, the New Product Development Center, and the Center for Business Development in Stillwater.
- Contact REI Oklahoma for assistance with capital to help start and expand a business, etc. See the REI Native American and Women's Business Centers.
- Contact the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology and i2E for assistance with technical projects.
- Contact the Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network to find business opportunities, etc.
- Contact the Business Knowledge Specialists at the Research Wizard in Tulsa for market research, industry analysis, etc.
- Contact the Food & Agricultural Products Center at OSU for information on food products.