Containing bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library, AGRICOLA provides millions of citations relating to the field of agriculture. Citations are comprised of journal articles, book chapters, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials and technical reports to support agricultural research.
Follow these steps to find journals that publish in your subject.
1. Click the "Journal Search" link above.
2. Select "Subject Area" from the dropdown menu located near the top left of the screen.
3. Type your subject into the "Enter Subject Area" line or browse available options.
3. Select the subject or subjects that best match your needs and click the blue button that says "Apply"
3. You will then be given a list of journal titles that you can arrange by CiteScore, rank (quartile), and source type on the left hand side of the page.
As an OSU student you have access to paid resources such as journal articles. To access these resources off-campus, you will need to login. Click on the above link titled "Off-Campus Login". Enter in your email and password. You will then have access to all paid resources.