Looking for Sources? Use the links below to find Journal Articles and other research.
- AGRICOLAAGRICOLA contains over 6 million records beginning in 1970, with information on agriculturally related subjects, such as forestry, nutrition, entomology, veterinary sciences and many more.
- PubAgFull-text articles relevant to the agricultural sciences, along with citations to peer-reviewed journal articles with links to publisher sites and elsewhere for full-text access.
- ScopusScopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
Want a list of additional journals?
- Journal SearchFollow these steps to find journals that publish in your subject.
1. Click the "Journal Search" link above.
2. Select "Subject Area" from the dropdown menu located near the top left of the screen.
3. Type your subject into the "Enter Subject Area" line or browse available options.
3. Select the subject or subjects that best match your needs and click the blue button that says "Apply"
3. You will then be given a list of journal titles that you can arrange by CiteScore, rank (quartile), and source type on the left hand side of the page.
Need Off Campus Access?
- Off-Campus LoginAs an OSU student you have access to paid resources such as journal articles. To access these resources off-campus, you will need to login. Click on the above link titled "Off-Campus Login". Enter in your email and password. You will then have access to all paid resources.