United Nations Sustainable Development Goals: SDG Resources
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015, provides a shared blueprint for peace and prosperity for people and the planet, now and into the future. At its heart are the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which are an urgent call for action by all countries - developed and developing - in a global partnership. They recognize that ending poverty and other deprivations must go hand-in-hand with strategies that improve health and education, reduce inequality, and spur economic growth – all while tackling climate change and working to preserve our oceans and forests.
Resources for Individual SDGs
Food, Nutrition & Agriculture Data
Gender Equality Data
Water & Sanitation Data
Equality and Discrimination Data
Housing and Transportation Data
Disaster Risk and Impact Data
Earth Observations Data
Marine Life and Ocean Data
Biodiversity, Conservation and Forestry Data
Data on Peace and Justice
Searching for SDG Research Using Scopus and Dimensions
- Click on "Advanced Document Search"
- Scroll down to "Pre-generated queries" on the right menu.
- Select the SDG of your choosing.
- Perform a search and add terms or refine results as needed.
- Click on "Research Categories" on left menu
- Select "Sustainable Development Goals"
- Select the SDG of your choice or click "Browse" if it is not listed
- Perform as search, adding terms or refining as needed