Technical Reports: Home
Why Are Technical Reports Important?
- provide a forum for peer information exchange.
- may contain research methods and data that do not appear in a journal article
What Is A Technical Report?
- describe the research process, status of activity and final results
- written for the funding agency
- cited in engineering literature
- difficult to obtain
- originate from research funded by the following:
- federal or state government
- foreign governments
- academic institutions
- private firms