RLS: What We Do
What We Do
You can schedule an appointment with a subject specialist, call, email, or just stop by!
- Consultation is available for writing data management plans for inclusion in grant proposals.
- We can also talk with you about storing small data sets or refer you to the High Performance Computing Center for additional support
- Please visit the libraries' Research Data Services page for details regarding available services and resources for all of your data needs
We help you manage your information through the research process and communicate research results to the broader scholarly community and to the public.
- Find research impact metrics (both traditional such as impact factors and H-index, as well as alternative metrics)
- Data project management planning and dissemination via Open Science Framework
- Identify your unique professional persona through integration in manuscript, grant submission or any other research workflow to ensure you receive the appropriate attribution for your scholarly work via ORCID
Scholarly communication is defined as "the system through which research and other scholarly writings are created, evaluated for quality, disseminated to the scholarly community, and preserved for future use".