Educational Foundations Leadership and Aviation: Educational Technology
This guide provides resources for students in programs related to the School of Education Studies at Oklahoma State University
- Academic Search PremierThis multi-disciplinary database offers full text for nearly 2,000 scholarly journals, including more than 1,500 peer-reviewed titles. Covering virtually every area of academic study, Academic Search Premier offers full text information dating as far back as 1985. This database is updated on a daily basis.
- ERIC (ed.gov interface)The Educational Resources Information Center is an index that contains peer reviewed and full-text education-related literature and research, and a thesaurus.
- Computers & Applied Sciences CompleteThis database covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines, with nearly 2,200 journals and 1,000 periodicals.
- Technology in Education: An OverviewArticle published in Ed Week.
- The Digital DivideReports on the concept of "digital divide" from Pew Research.