Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Delivering a comprehensive overview of the world's research output in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities, Scopus features smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research.
To learn more about logging into Scopus, see this guide.
Follow these steps to find journals that publish in your subject.
1. Click the "Journal Search" link above.
2. Select "Subject Area" from the dropdown menu located near the top left of the screen.
3. Type your subject into the "Enter Subject Area" line or browse available options.
3. Select the subject or subjects that best match your needs and click the blue button that says "Apply"
3. You will then be given a list of journal titles that you can arrange by CiteScore, rank (quartile), and source type on the left hand side of the page.
As an OSU student you have access to paid resources such as journal articles. To access these resources off-campus, you will need to login. Click on the above link titled "Off-Campus Login". Enter in your email and password. You will then have access to all paid resources.