Computer Science: Home
- ACM Digital LibraryThe Association for Computing Machinery’s (ACM) Digital Library houses a full-text database for all work published in relation to them. This includes the 50 peer-reviewed journals that contain new and archived entries.
- IEEE XploreA research database for journal articles and conference proceedings relating to computer science and electrical engineering. Updated monthly.
- CompendexCompendex has over 27.5 million records from 85 countries across 190 engineering disciplines. There is also a comprehensive, historical view of engineering innovations between 1884-1969 in the Engineering Index Backfile.
- Computers & Applied Sciences CompleteThis database covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines, with nearly 2,200 journals and 1,000 periodicals.
Then try any of the following:
- Google ScholarWith an OSU login, the Google Scholar interface allows users to search library holdings and peer-reviewed articles.
- EBSCO DatabasesA collection of databases with links to full-text, covering a variety of topics.
- Bibliographies of Technical Reports of Computer Science DepartmentsA searchable index to computer science technical reports from U.S. and international universities, obtained mostly from the Computer Science Technical Report Archive.
- EECS Technical ReportsUC Berkeley EECS Technical Reports database has coverage in mathematics, computer engineering, and computer science. The database now includes the Networked Computer Science Technical Reports Library (NCSTRL). The NCSTRL technical report collection is an international collection of computer science technical reports made available for non-commercial use from approximately 157 participating institutions, including universities that grant PhDs in computer Science or Engineering, and some industrial and government research laboratories. Most reports date from 1990 to the present, with some institutional coverage beginning in 1959.
- Technical ReportsProvides information about technical reports and how to find governmental and non-governmental technical reports.