Study Room Policies : Home
Study Room Policies
Please be aware, study rooms check out multiple times per day and are not cleaned between uses. Disinfecting wipes are available upon request. To provide a safe work and study environment, and in keeping with recently updated CDC guidance, OSU encourages the use of masks indoors in public, especially in situations in which social distancing is not possible and for activities with close contact with others. Masking is recommended by the CDC even if you are fully vaccinated. At this time under Oklahoma law (EO 2021-16 and 70 O.S. 1210.189), we are not permitted to require the use of masks on campus.
- A study room reservation can only be booked for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Only 2 active study room reservations can be made at one time.
- Study room reservations must allow at least two hours in between the end of a reservation and the beginning of another one.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after reservation begins. At that time, the room may be reassigned.
- Study room doors must be locked at the end of each reservation.
- Smart board equipment is unavailable at this time.
- If it is your first time checking out a study room, you will be asked to sign a "Statement of Responsibility" when you come to the Circulation & Information Desk. This signed statement will remain active for one calendar year.
- Room keys can be checked out at the Circulation & Information Desk on the first floor of the Library.
- White noise machines are available for checkout with study room reservations.
- Study rooms are cleaned each night by the Library's custodial team. Cleaning supplies are available by request if you wish to sanitize before or after a reservation.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of making your reservation, please call the Circulation/Information Desk at 405-744-9741.
Questions About Study Rooms?
The Circulation & Information Desk is open anytime the Library is open.
If you have any questions about or need assistance, please contact us at 405-744-9775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.