Study Room Policies : Home
Study Room Policies
Please be aware, study rooms check out multiple times per day and are not cleaned between uses. Disinfecting wipes are available upon request.
- A study room reservation can only be booked for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Only 2 active study room reservations can be made at one time.
- Study room reservations must allow at least two hours in between the end of a reservation and the beginning of another one.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after reservation begins. At that time, the room may be reassigned.
- Study room doors must be locked at the end of each reservation.
- Smart board equipment is unavailable at this time.
- If it is your first time checking out a study room, you will be asked to sign a "Statement of Responsibility" when you come to the Circulation & Information Desk. This signed statement will remain active for one calendar year.
- Room keys can be checked out at the Circulation & Information Desk on the first floor of the Library.
- White noise machines are available for checkout with study room reservations.
- Study rooms are cleaned each night by the Library's custodial team. Cleaning supplies are available by request if you wish to sanitize before or after a reservation.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of making your reservation, please call the Circulation/Information Desk at 405-744-9741.
Questions About Study Rooms?
The Circulation & Information Desk is open anytime the Library is open.
If you have any questions about or need assistance, please contact us at 405-744-9775 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.