English 1213: Composition II: Government information
Government Documents Department
General reference services for Government Documents are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday, 501 Edmon Low Library.
Access to Materials: Contact the department by phone or email to check the availability of materials. Many publications are available online and can be emailed as a PDF upon request or we can direct you to the agency website.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 405-744-6546
Primary source materials and datasets from federal government agencies
The Government Document Department at Oklahoma State University is a regional depository library for U.S. Government publications which are primary sources and cover all subject areas. Materials are retained permanently as part of the agreement with the U.S. Publishing Office. The department also collects Oklahoma and other state publications, government publications from other countries, and international agency publications including the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank.
What we do:
- Assist students and faculty locate government publications for assignments and research
- Provide instruction and develop course-specific and subject-specific online resource guides
- Receive and organize government publications for easy retrieval and reference
Documents may be searched using the tools below, or contact us for assistance.
- See Government Information Online for posts about useful tools and resources.
- For COVID-19 resources from federal agencies see COVID.gov and Reliable Government Information Resources.
- Data Sources: