Skip to Main Content
Policies for Instructional Space
- Reservations for DSC will be made in order of first come first serve.
- While exceptions are possible, this space is meant for use in teaching workshops and class sessions with a library connection or sponsor.
- Please do not unplug or alter any cord arrangement, contact DSC staff for assistance.
- Bookings are looked over by DSC staff and reservations should be made 2-3 days in advance.
- Specific Layout requirements should be requested at the time of reservation, to make the arrangements by booked date.
- Food and beverages allowed only with prior permission.
- Chairs and tables must be placed in their original places before leaving.
- If any problem with room equipment, please bring it to the attention of DSC staff.
Policies for tables and workstations
- While tables and workstations are available on a walk-in basis, reservations take precedence. If using a table or workstation that is reserved, you will be asked to relocate ten minutes prior to the reservation starting.
- Tables can be moved within the space, but be sure to put them back when you leave.