Digital Scholarship Center: Spaces
Instructional Space (bookable)
A multi-purpose, configurable space ideal for instruction and collaboration. Seats up to 40 at trapezoidal tables, including two with adjustable height. Intended as "bring your own device", the space includes ceiling hung power strips to provide laptop users convenient access to power however the room is oriented.
To make the space compatible with the most users, we offer the following layout options.
Requests to book this space will undergo a mediation process. Once submitted, a DSC staff member will contact you to ensure usage is compliant with our space use policy as outlined below.
Policies for Instructional Space
- Reservations for DSC will be made in order of first come first serve.
- While exceptions are possible, this space is meant for use in teaching workshops and class sessions with a library connection or sponsor.
- Please do not unplug or alter any cord arrangement, contact DSC staff for assistance.
- Bookings are looked over by DSC staff and reservations should be made 2-3 days in advance.
- Specific Layout requirements should be requested at the time of reservation, to make the arrangements by booked date.
- Food and beverages allowed only with prior permission.
- Chairs and tables must be placed in their original places before leaving.
- If any problem with room equipment, please bring it to the attention of DSC staff.