William E. Brock Memorial Library: Library Study Rooms
Veterinary Medicine Library Study Rooms
The Veterinary Medicine Library currently has 4 study rooms available for reservations. Reservations can be made online or at the Circulation & Information Desk.
Study Room Policies
Veterinary Medicine Library Study Room Policies
- A study room reservation can be booked for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Study room keys can be checked out at the Circulation/Information Desk on the first floor of the Vet Med Library. Valid OSU ID is required to check out room keys.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after the beginning of the reservation. At that time, the room may be reassigned.
- If it is your first time checking out a study room, you will be asked to sign a "Statement of Responsibility" at the Circulation/Information desk. This signed statement will remain active for one calendar year.
- White noise machines are available for checkout with study room reservations.
- Each study room is equipped with a wall monitor. Please turn the monitor off after use.
- Study room doors must be locked at the end of each reservation. Study room keys must be returned on time to the Circulation/Information Desk.
Questions About Study Rooms?
If you have any questions regarding study room reservations and/or policies, please visit the Vet Med Library Circulation/Information Desk, call 405-744-6655 or at firstname.lastname@example.org