William E. Brock Memorial Library: Home
Databases and Full Text Journals
Has more than 34 million citations for biomedical literature and life science journals.
A comprehensive applied life science database that incorporates CAB Abstracts and Global Health. CAB Direct indexes literature in veterinary sciences, including journal articles, proceedings, book chapters, and other grey literature.
Find biomedical articles from 1947 to the present covering topics such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and clinical medicine.
A large bibliographic database of scientific and medical publications of the publisher Elsevier.
Elsevier's Scopus, a large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature; multi-disciplinary.
The Agricola database is produced by the National Agricultural Library that indexes literature of animal and veterinary sciences, plant sciences, among other agricultural topics.
TOXLINE in PubMed
Collection of bibliographic information covering the biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection
A full-text, searchable collection that is focused on the history of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA)
TRIP (Turning Research Into Practice) Database
A free medical search engine with a focus on evidence-based medicine (EBM) content.
The Merck Veterinary Manual
The Merck Veterinary Manual is a well-established conventional textbook on general animal health.
OSU Library Catalog (Search Engine)
Search books, articles and more from the OSU Library collection
Search for Full Text Journals at OSU!
Resources for Alumni
Location & Hours
William E. Brock Memorial Library
102 McElroy Hall
College of Veterinary Medicine
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078
Spring 2024 Library Hours (Jan. 15 - May 10)
Monday - Thursday: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Friday: 7:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Sunday: 1:00PM - 8:00PM
What it does:
- Obtain copies of articles from journals not held by the OSU Libraries.
- Borrow books (except textbooks) from other institutions if OSU Libraries do not own them.
- Users can put a note in the request form to arrange requested items to be delivered to the Vet Med Library for pick up.
- Learn how to request an Interlibrary Loan
What it does:
- Obtain copies of articles or book chapters held by OSU libraries.
- Retrieve books held by the OSU Main Library and deliver to the Veterinary Medicine Library for pick up.