Theatre: COVID-19/Remote Teaching
This guide covers resources for the study of drama and theatre at OSU, including how to find plays and reviews
Additional resources for remote teaching
Some of these are described elsewhere in this guide, as well, if you want more information about them.
- Internet Broadway Database
- Internet Off-Broadway Database (Lortel Archives)
- Theatrical Lighting Database
- New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Theatre Division (Look for “Digital Collections”)
- Playbill Online
- Live Design Online
- New York Times Theatre Reviews
From Kristy Darby of the Library of Congress: “We are excited to share that anyone anywhere can now access a growing online collection of contemporary open access eBooks from the Library of Congress website.” Check out their collection at https://www.loc.gov/search/?fa=partof:open+access+books.