Experts Directory: Home
Experts Directory provides a single point of organization, presentation and up-to-date reporting of scholarly activities across Oklahoma State University.
Experts Directory runs on Symplectic Elements, an application which harvests publications and other research activities from major research databases, including Scopus, MLA International Bibliography, PubMed and Crossref, and matches them to researchers at OSU. Individual researcher profiles are automatically created and populated with directory information, teaching activities and grants.
The Experts Directory system is a closed environment limited to OSU-affiliated faculty. Faculty can share selected data in the OSU Experts public directory at https://experts.okstate.edu/.
Benefits to Researchers
- Maintain a definitive record of all types of research, teaching, grant and other scholarly activities in a single location.
- Connect to other researchers on campus for interdisciplinary projects.
- Collect publications automatically from major research databases
- Import from citation managers such as EndNote.
- Generate reports and CVs from standard or custom templates.
- Raise the research profile of Oklahoma State University through timely and accurate reporting of scholarly activity
Become a Power User
Power Users are expert users and early adopters of Experts Directory who support faculty as they build researcher profiles and run reports.
To become a power user, contact your college's Associate Dean for Research.