Experts Directory: Scholarly & Creative Works
Experts Directory automatically collects citations for your scholarship from among the following databases:
- Scopus: Database of peer-reviewed literature
- MLA: Modern Language Association
- Crossref: Scholarly citation database
- SSRN: Social Science Research Networks
- DBLP: Computer Science Bibliography
- RePec: Research Papers in Economics
- arxiv: publication repository for STEM disciplines
Researchers can also enter scholarly and creative works manually when a publication is under review, for example, or not indexed in one of the connected databases.
Follow the links below to ensure that Experts Directory is configured for automatic collection of your scholarly and creative works and to learn how to import or create records.