Experts Directory: For Power Users
Power Users are expert users and early adopters of Experts Directory who support faculty as they build researcher profiles and run reports.
To become a Power User, contact your college's Associate Dean for Research.
Coming soon: View the Power User Guide as a PDF
Profiles & Publications for Power Users
- Review your own profile if you have one. This is the easiest way to become familiar with the system.
- If you are working on behalf of other researchers, impersonate another user.
- Check name and email address for accuracy and add additional email addresses used for publication if needed.
- Check that identifiers, such as the Scopus ID and ORCiD, are accurate.
- Configure search settings so that publications are automatically claimed.
- Review publications. Claim or reject publications.
- Do this for all profiles in your purview.