Edmon Low Creative Studios: Audio Studio
The Edmon Low Library building and our branch libraries are closed until further notice. While in-person services will be unavailable at this time, we will continue to offer services virtually.
Visit library.okstate.edu/coronavirus to learn more about our virtual services.
The two powerful workstations in the Audio Creative Studio (Mac and PC) are equipped with numerous programs needed for advanced composition and editing of audio tracks and digital music. The room is well suited for group or individual multimedia work.
Available on both Mac and PC Stations
- Yamaha CP40 Stage Piano
- Presonus Studiolive 16-channel Audio Mixer
- Audio Technica Direct-Drive Professional Turntable
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Presonus Studio One
- Garage Band
Windows PC Specifications
- Dell Precision 5810
- Intel 3.1 GHz Xeon 10-Core Processor
- 64 Gb Memory
- Nvidia Quadro K4200 4 Gb Graphics Card
- iMac 5k 27 inch display
- Intel 4 GHz Quad-core i7 Processor
- 32 Gb memory
- AMD Radeon R9 4 Gb Graphics Card