Experts Directory: Reporting Hub
Experts Directory provides a number of custom reports, data extracts, and dashboards that have been created by Symplectic and the OSU Experts Directory development team. These are all visible in the Reporting Hub.
A note about objects that have their relationship marked as 'private': Authors have the ability to mark their relationship with publications and other objects as 'private'. This does not prevent the objects from being shown in Formatted Reports.
Go to (Menu) > Reporting > Reports & Dashboards > Reporting Hub
The reports available to you will be displayed. Click the heart icon to favorite any of the reports/reports; you may then use the filter on the right side of the page to view all favorited reports/dashboards. See bottom of this page for a description of each report.
1. Click on the Run button next to the report you wish to run
2. Click Select Target group and click Confirm
- Only groups for which you have 'Statistician' access will be available. If you would like to request Statistician access, complete a Support Ticket.
- You may only run reports for one group at a time.
3. Select Start and End Dates (if available)
- Enter a 'Date from' and a 'Date to' in the format 'DD/MM/YYYY'. These dates are inclusive.
- Choose whether to include inactive users (those who have now left OSU)
- Choose whether to include non-academic staff
4. Select a Format (if available)
- Available file types (e.g. Excel, CSV) will be displayed.
- If the report is a Data Extract, output will be in CSV by default.
- Academic CV: An academic CV populated with personal details from an individual's profile, including associated research outputs, activities and grants.
- Appointments: Download a list of all appointments for users in the selected group
- Associated identifiers: Returns information on identifiers (e.g. ORCIDs, Scopus IDs) used for automatic publications claiming
- Associated ORCID iDs: The ORCID iDs that are associated with users, including their connection status.
- Coronavirus publications: Retrieves a dataset of publications including any of the words coronavirus, covid, MERS-CoV, or SARS-CoV in the keywords, abstract, or title fields.
- Department Report: Returns departments for all users in the College at depth 3 (OSU > College > DEPARTMENT). For Ag Research and Ferguson College, please see the Department Report (DASNR).
- Department Report (DASNR): Returns departments for all users in the College at depth 4 (OSU > Group > College > DEPARTMENT). For OSU Extension appointments, please use the Department Report.
- Faculty Degree Table: A table of degree data for all faculty members in the group selected. Includes current faculty only. Data includes degree name, field, institution, city, country, graduation date, and thesis title (if provided)
- Fields of Research (OSU) Report: Provides OSU Fields of Research for each user in the group, including label name, label code, and vocabulary IDs
- Identifier Report: Returns a dataset of all identifiers associated with users in the given group
- NIH biographical sketch (2015): Required for due dates on or after May 25 2015 and encouraged for applications due on or after January 25 2015, using data available on your profile.
- NIH biographical sketch (2021): Required for due dates on or after January 25 2022 and encouraged for due dates on or after May 25 2021, using data available on your profile.
- NIH biographical sketch (pre-2015): Required for due dates before January 25 2015, using data available on your profile.