Government Information: Legislation and Regulations
Congress and Legislation
The Legislative Process (U.S. House)
U.S. legislative information via the Library of Congress. Includes: Bills Introduced, Laws Enacted, Active Legislation, Appropriations; Current Legislative Activities; Members of Congress; Legislative Histories.
- Govinfo.gov Congressional bills, calendars, committee prints, directory, documents, hearings, records, reports.
- Congress.gov Bills and other legislative information.
- Proquest Congressional Comprehensive access to Congressional materials. See the Advanced Search. Campus login required.
- U.S. Congressional Documents and Debates (1774-1875), via Library of Congress
- Congressional Research Search Service Reports, via Federation of American Scientists
- Congressional Directories, 105th Congress-
- Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress, 1774 - present
- Contact Elected Officials