Edmon Low Creative Studios: Creative Studios
Edmon Low Creative Studios is dedicated to providing access to emerging technology and digital devices for OSU students and faculty.
Housed alongside the Main Textbook Collection, the creative studios is focused on helping students record, prepare, and finalize content for academic or personal use. No matter the reason, the Creative Studios are open for anyone wishing to take their projects to the next level or explore emerging technology.
Some of our most popular features:
- Tech-to-Go; 3 day checkouts
- cameras, tripods, camcorders, microphones, ring lights and much more!
- 3D printing resources and instruction; free to OSU Students and Faculty after certification
- 3 Makerbot 5th Gen Replicators
- 1 Makerbot 5th Gen Z18 Replicator
- 2 Lulzbot Taz 6's
- 1 Lulzbot Mini
- 1 Stratasys uPrint SE Plus ABS printer
- 3D scanning /digitizing
- David SLS-3 HD Scanner
- CAD software access and instruction: Blender, Makerbot, Cura, GrabCAD Print
- Collaborative Data Visualization Studio with dual synced multi-touch monitors
- Audio recording studio equipped with an 88 key MIDI stage piano, mixing board, and digital turntable compatible with Mac and Windows
- Presentation and Recording studio complete with a dropdown green screen, lectern, and touch screen computer
- Presentation Coaching available each week
- Fully immersive seated Flight Simulation chassis
- Dolby surround sound, a flight control yoke, and rudder pedals
- Coming soon! DJI Professional Unmanned Arial Vehicle Pilot Training Software and Controller
- 2 Virtual Reality suites equipped with performance Alienware computers and the HTC Vive VR System