Teaching, Learning and Educational Sciences: Occupational Education
This guide highlights resources relevant for students completing programs in the School of Teaching and Curriculum Leadership at Oklahoma State University.
- ERIC (ed.gov interface) ERIC, the Education Resource Information Center, provides access to education literature and resources.
- Academic Search Premier A general database good for searching a variety of topics.
- IBISWorld Industry Market Research Searchable market research reports that cover over 700 industries and are updated every 4 months.
Find a Book or Article
BOSS (Big Orange Search System)
- a topic discovery tool
- search the libraries of all OSU campuses: Stillwater, Tulsa, OKC, Okmulgee, Health Sciences Center (Tulsa)
- results include books AND journals, newspapers, book reviews, book chapters, theses and dissertations, and many other publication types
- will often suggest databases for additional research
- request materials from other libraries via ILS (InterLibrary Services)
- Association for Career and Technical Education The Association for Career and Technical "Education is the largest national education association dedicated to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for careers."
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Information from the U.S. government on jobs and training needed for particular fields.
- Oklahoma Department of Career and Technical Education "The Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education provides leadership and resources to ensure standards of excellence throughout the statewide system."
- Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitative Services Oklahoma Department of Vocational Rehabilitation Services helps people with disabilities obtain the training they need to find employment.