Maps and Spatial Data: Home
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Maps and Spatial Data is closed. See below for information about how to access our services.
- Although we cannot currently fulfill requests, you can continue to request aerial photography. To do so, consult our website (https://info.library.okstate.edu/map-room/aerial-photos) and email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fulfill your request as soon as possible after the Library reopens to staff.
- View our digital collection of nearly 10,000 maps. You can request high resolution digital copies of our maps by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Access ArcGIS Online
- Download and use ArcGIS Pro
- Request ArcGIS Desktop.
- You can also access ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro through OSU IT’s Virtual Labs.
- Take online courses teaching GIS, spatial analysis, cartography and more. Learn more by visiting https://info.library.okstate.edu/map-room/training.
If you need anything else, please contact Kevin Dyke (firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-744-4869).
Maps and Spatial Data maintains a collection of nearly 150,000 sheet maps, 100,000 aerial photographs, and hundreds of atlases. Our collections focus on Oklahoma, but we also have many maps and atlases covering neighboring states, the United States, and the world. Nearly 10,000 historical maps of Oklahoma are included in the Oklahoma Digital Maps Collection.
Search the Oklahoma Digital Maps Collection
In addition to our collections, we offer the following services:
- One on one consultation for questions about mapping or other visualization techniques
- Workshops, both regularly scheduled and on-demand, embedded in-class and standalone
- Help finding data
- Classroom visits to work with our collections
- Anything else mapping related
|Semester Hours (subject to change)||Hours|
Mon - Fri
|8:00am to 5:00pm|