McCasland Maps and Spatial Data: ArcGIS StoryMaps
1. To access StoryMaps, visit https://storymaps.arcgis.com/ and click the Sign In button.
2. When prompted to login, click Your ArcGIS organization's URL to expand it.
3. Enter osu-geog in the url prefix field. Click Continue.
4. Click Login using your O-key. Complete logging in using the usual procedures.
5. Once logged in, you'll be taken to the home page for creating and managing your stories.
For a more detailed introduction, please take a look at this workshop documentation.
For even more resources, take a look at this collection of tutorials: https://storymaps.arcgis.com/collections/d34681ac0d1a417894a3a3d955c6913f. If you're new to story mapping, skip #1, which is targeted at those migrating from Esri's previous story mapping platform.
For any other questions about Story Maps, contact Kevin Dyke (firstname.lastname@example.org, 405-744-4869).