McCasland Maps and Spatial Data: Collections
Oklahoma Digital Maps Collection
Digital Information in the Public Domain
- Digital Atlas of Oklahoma - Detailed GIS Topgraphical Data for the state of Oklahoma
- DRG (Digital Raster Graphics) - Scanned Topographic Quadrangles
- DOQ (Digital Orthophoto Quads) - Aerial Photo Images
- Tiger Line Files - GIS Topographical Data for all 50 states
- DLG (Digital Line Graph) - Hydrography & Transportation @ 1:100,000 scale
Miscellaneous Maps and Digital Resources
The Oklahoma State University Library Map Room has many resources including:
- USGS 1:100,000 Topographic Maps for the U.S.
- USGS 1:250,000 Topographic Maps for the U.S.
- USGS 1:24,000 (7.5 Minute) Topographic Maps for the U.S.
- Many Miscellaneous Maps for the U.S. and the World
- Atlases & Gazetteers
- Aerial Photographs
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps for Oklahoma (online database)
- North Central and Central Europe historical maps (microfiche)
- FEMA Flood Insurance Maps for Oklahoma (Library Annex)
- Japanese Atlases
Digital Information under Copyright
- Wessex Files -Census Data
- ESRI Files - GIS data for the U.S. and the world.