Experts Directory: Search Experts Directory
To search for your colleagues from your profile:
- On the Home page under the profile picture/icon, click Edit My Profile.
- On the right look for the box titled Find Your Colleague:
Find Your Own Publications and Activities
To search through your own Publications or Activities:
- From the Menu go to the My Profile tab, then My Work.
- Choose a module (Scholarly & Creative Works, Grants, Professional Activities, Teaching Activities, etc).
- On the right, use the filters and search boxes to find your own activities or publications.
Find Other Content
To explore specific content from other users, save searches, and browse recent scholarly and creative works at OSU:
- From the Menu go to Reporting > Search > System Search.
- Type in search terms or toggle to Advanced (recommended).
- After results are returned, you can save your search.
From the Search menu, you can also access stored searches:
- Saved Searches to view System Searches saved in step three above.
- Recent Scholarly & Creative Works to view publications recently claimed by OSU authors in Experts Directory.
For more detailed information on searching, see the support page at Symplectic Elements (the application underlying Experts Directory), How to Use System Search (OSU email address login required) or contact support.
For reporting functionality, including dashboards, visit Experts For Administrators.